Welcome to Bluegrass Dermatology. We offer complete skin care services--medical, surgical, and cosmetic. All evaluations and treatments, including surgeries, are performed in our office. The physicians and staff of Bluegrass Dermatology seek to provide the highest quality of healthcare to our patients. We pledge compassionate, timely, and confidential care. Our doctors and staff are committed to the academic standards of education, teaching, and research, ensuring that our patients have access to the most advanced procedures and the most comprehensive information available.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $4 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you'll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Bluegrass Dermatology’s Inclement Weather Policy:
We would like to inform all of our patients of our office weather policy now that the winter season is upon us. Please follow this guideline when inclement weather effects our location as well as surrounding areas. It is very important to us that our staff as well as our patient's arrive safely to our office, or stay home when the road conditions are too risky.
- Our office will be on a two hour delay when Madison County and Fayette County is CLOSED or if the University of Kentucky is on a delay.
- When our office is on a two hour delay, we will open at 10:00AM. Any patient who is scheduled between 8am-10am can still arrive at 10am when we open...we will do our best to see you as quickly as possible. All other appointments will remain at their scheduled time.
- Our office will be closed when the University of Kentucky is CLOSED.
- We will post the status of our office hours on both WKYT and WLEX news. Please refer to those news stations for information and updates.
- We will post the status of our office hours on our Facebook page: Bluegrass Dermatology PSC.
- We will do our best to update our phone system so that it plays our weather recording for incoming calls. Please be patient with us since this is something that must be done from our office location.
- If your need is urgent on a day that our office is either delayed or closed due to inclement weather, please seek treatment at your nearest Emergency room. You may also call our office and get information on how to leave a message or contact one of our physicians from our recorded greeting.
It is best to access the portal through a Google Chrome or Firefox web browser